Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Introduction

Hi, my name is Ed Alf. I am a licensed and trusted mortgage professional here in the great state of Wisconsin. It has been almost 10 years since I first got on board this vicious real estate roller coaster ride, and have no intentions of getting off anytime soon. This is my chosen profession, and I choose to keep moving forward and help anybody I can get through these difficult times.

Recently, many of my past and present clients have been asking me a lot of questions about Home Loan Modifications. I do not know everything about them, however I do know my fair share.

I will be using this blog to share what I currently know about these Home Loan Modifications and will keep you posted as I learn more.

Thanks,

-ED

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ed. Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you do well and look forward to your contributions to the loan modification industry. I foyu would like to see my blog go to http://loan-modification-expert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete